Take advantage of the summer off season to improve upon your speed, agility, footwork, strength and overall fitness levels.
Summer training will focus on increasing your strength and improving running technique, explosive and agile movements, and speed improvement with the use of the 40 yard dash, SHREDmill, mat work and more.
- Learn proper running form
- Learn to adjust your speed at any time
- Improve your 40 yard dash time
- All packages must be used in the month purchased. Sessions will not roll over to the next month
- The Summer Slam monthly package will auto-renew the through the end of August of 2022
- Participants must sign the KSM waiver prior to attending training session. Sign waiver here
- Must cancel your attendance 24 hours in advance or you will be charged for the session. Read more about KSM’s cancellation policy here
Schedule for Summer:
ADVANCED SPEEED AND AGILITY:
- M,T, TH, F
- 11AM, 12PM
BEGINNER SPEED AND AGILITY:
- M, T, TH,F
- 9AM, 10AM
Strength Training ONLY
*WHO IS THE ADVANCED SPEED AND AGILITY CLASS FOR?
1.) Individuals who already have attended a KSM Speed and agility session
2. Athletes 12 years and older
*WHO IS THE BEGINNER SPEED AND AGILITY CLASS FOR:
1.) Individuals who are new to KSM and HAVE NOT attended a speed and agility session
2. Athletes under 12 years old