Performance Director of Training Programs
Chuck Gresham is the head strength and conditioning coach at KSM Sports and Fitness. Having trained at D1 Sports Training prior to KSM, Gresham has extensive experience in training elite, collegiate and professional athletes.
Past training experience includes:
- 3 years participation in Draft Training with Eric Lichter. This experience supplied him the tools needed to run the D1 Draft Training at the D1 facility in Columbus, Ohio.
- YSU Football Team strength, speed, and agility trainer.
- Head strength and conditioning coach for Men’s and Women’s Track and Field, and Men’s and Women’s Tennis.
- Assisted in coaching the Women’s Volleyball Team, the Women’s Soccer Team, Women’s Softball, the Men’s and Women’s Basketball Teams, and Women’s Swimming.
- Eight years’ experience as a volunteer coach in Football and Wrestling with Columbus area students.
- Youngstown State University graduate where he majored in Exercise Science, and minored in Nutrition.
- Strength and Conditioning Internship at The Ohio State University with the OSU Football Team.
- Eastmoor Academy graduate in Columbus, Ohio.
Chuck holds certifications in:
- RPR Level 1 & 2
- BeActivate Level 1 & 2
- Currently working towards obtaining his Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) certification.