KSM SPORTS AND FITNESS INDOOR COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS:
- If you are experiencing ANY symptoms of COVID 19 or are feeling ill – DO NOT COME – please email us and you will not be charged a fee.
- One parent allowed into the facility while child is participating in training session. Must maintain six feet of distancing from other parents.
- Anyone in the facility who is NOT participating in a training session, team practice or any type of rigorous activity must wear a mask at all time.
- Restrooms will not be used as changing rooms.
- KSM has implemented reduced class sizes to accommodate social distancing. Class participants are asked to keep a 6 foot radius from other class participants. KSM has also made a point to set-up workout stations 6 feet apart.
- Spacing will be reinforced through the entirety of class by KSM staff.
- Upon arrival your temperature will be check and documented.
- Weights will be placed at each space/station, feel free to grab other weights but please be respectful of others personal space while doing so.
- Extra time is programmed into the workout for cleaning of equipment before rotating.
- No personal towels will be provided, only cleaning towels.
- No water fountains. Bring water or we will have water bottles for purchase.
- Doors will be propped open as much as possible.
- No lingering after class. Please take any conversations outside and continue to maintain 6 feet of distance.
- All staff & clients are required to wash hands or use sanitation upon entry to studio.
- The indoor facility will undergo a deep clean each night. The KSM trainer will sanitize all equipment in-between classes and training sessions.
- A KSM trainer will routinely disinfect high-contact surfaces that cannot be avoided.
- Added additional antibacterial hand sanitizing stations. Antibacterial spray bottles, clean towels, and wipes will be provided at each station all CDC approved.
- Employees must take their temperature and perform a self assessment, if they are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or feeling ill they are not to report to work.
- All staff will maintain 6 feet of distance from other employees and clients, except when instruction requires closer interaction.
If you have any additional questions about KSM’s COVID-19 safety precautions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.